Community Associations Institute (CAI) is a national organization dedicated to fostering vibrant, competent, harmonious community associations. For more than 30 years, CAI has been the leader in providing education and resources to the volunteer homeowners who govern community associations and the professionals who support them.
Working closely with more than 50 states, regional and local chapters nationwide, we bring together experts to provide the latest information on community association management and governance. CAI also advocates for legislative and regulatory policies that support responsible governance and effective management, and represent the interests of our members before the U.S. Congress, federal agencies, and other policy-setting bodies.
The CAI Promise
In CAI, you'll find a friendly and accessible forum to develop relationships, increase your knowledge, and help shape the future of the nation's communities. We offer a variety of resources to help you:
· CAI advocates community association interests before legislatures, regulatory bodies, and the courts.
· Develop skills to govern or manage your association successfully
· CAI offers education courses nationally and locally in a variety of formats for board members, homeowners, managers, and other professionals.
· Build relationships that can help you succeed
· CAI's chapters, national conferences and education courses provide opportunities to develop relationships that can help you succeed.
· Discover resources that can give you the answers you need.
· CAI's publishing division, Community Associations Press, publishes the largest collection of books and guides on community association governance and management available anywhere. Our online members only section provides a number of specialized resources exclusively to members.
CAI's 501(c)3 foundation is the only organization both recording the history of, and identifying trends in, residential community association living and serves as the catalyst for positive change in the community association.
The Foundation is committed to providing quality research and publications for promoting academic interest in community associations. Find out more about the Foundation.